Reviews (81)Fast shipping, exceptional packaging! Product was in perfect condition Aww thank you so much for my spiderweb coaster! I can’t believe I got my favorite color Green too! It glows so amazingly in a black light! Thank you again for my special web! Cool show lots of neat things to see! Such a thoughtful seller! Great items, great experience—always happy to be a repeat customer! ❤️ Always amazing handmade giveaways!! I love them!! Great condition, awesome prices! Thank you so much!Thank you so much for the kind words and for hanging out in the show! I’m so glad you love everything. Can't wait to see you in the next live stream! ✨ I did not receive what was pictured. Apparently this was a buyers choice listing and nowhere was I informed of this and it’s just been super disappointing because I got something else which is nice but it’s definitely not what I wanted.I completely understand the frustration regarding the listing format, which was a genuine mistake on my end as a new seller. I actively reached out to offer a solution to make this right, but the item was kept and the offer went unanswered. I explain all variants live during my shows, and I will ensure listing layouts are much clearer moving forward. So excited to read these with our youngest son! Thank you for the sweet note friend!❤️Thank you so much! I love knowing they are going to a great home for story time. Enjoy reading them together! ❤️ cute bookmark So glad you like the bookmark! Thank you so much for the support! ✨ One of the kindest sellers you’ll ever meet with so many goodies!! you don’t want to miss her shows! Thank you so much friend!!You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words and for bringing such great energy to the shows! 🤗 Great addition to my MOTU collection. Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank youAwesome! So happy it arrived safely and made a great addition to your MOTU collection. Thanks for the support! 💥 Thank you for the giveaway!! You are so welcome! Thank you for hanging out in the stream and participating. See you at the next one! 🎉 Ty for such amazing goodies and for the beautiful gift!! Love this shop!!! Thank you so much! It makes me so happy to know you loved the goodies and the gift. Thank you for supporting my shop! 💕 I’m so happy with what I bought and I just love buying from you! Thank you so much and you are so sweet for that little something extra that was sent to me!Thank you for being such a wonderful customer! I love throwing in a little extra surprise to show my appreciation. See you soon! ✨ Everything came well packaged and thank you for the Givy!!! Yay! Glad the givy and your items made it to you perfectly safe and sound. Thanks for hanging out with me! 🎉 Thank you so much for the givvy and for the personalized note! Great Seller!!You are so very welcome! I love adding that personal touch for my buyers. Thank you for the sweet review! 📝❤️ Thank you for shipping quickly and packing it well. I love it so much! :)
Awesome! Getting things out quickly and safely is always a priority for me. So glad you love it! 📦💨 I can not even explain how much I love my goodies from Stina 😍 They are even better in person! My grocery bag holding country goose is now hanging beautifully in my kitchen and it is my new favorite thing in there 🤩Oh my goodness, this makes my heart so happy! I am absolutely thrilled that the country goose found the perfect spot in your kitchen. Thank you for such a beautiful review! 🪿❤️ Amazing givvy! Thank you!You are so welcome! Thank you for hanging out in the stream and winning the givvy! 🥳 It was nice
Thank you so much for the support! Glad you enjoyed it! ✨ The bookmark I got was so cute! Thank you!Yay! I'm so happy you love the bookmark. Thank you for the sweet review! 📖💕 cutest ducky EVER!! i love my items! beautiful ornament!! thank you so much for the givvy upgrade! i absolutely love them! will definitely be back for more goodies! 🦆❤️Ahhh, the cutest ducky ever!! I love throwing in those givvy upgrades when I can. Thank you for the wonderful feedback, and I can't wait to see you back for more goodies! 🦆🎄 Amazing work thank you I love it Stina is awesome! Her package came quickly and well packed. We love her shows!! Thank you so much I love my baby goose I can’t wait to come back and add more to my collection your work is so amazing and beautiful❤️