Reviews (204)Thanks for the free cards! Only two of three arrived, but it’s not a big deal since it was free! 😁stinger_sportscardsSeller
Whaat! No way! Dude I’m so sorry. Thank you for still leaving a good review. Please shoot me a message and I’ll make this right! Well, packaged timely shipping AWESOME!!!stinger_sportscardsSeller
Thank you!! Great break and great seller!stinger_sportscardsSeller
Appreciate you! Thanks for the great review. Hope all is well! Super quick delivery and packaging that keeps your items safe and sound! Had a blast at the show.stinger_sportscardsSeller
Thanks so much for the awesome review! Loved having you in the show. Thanks for the support and hope to see you again! 🫡 Thanks for the giveaway stinger_sportscardsSeller
You’re welcome! Thanks for being in the show! Two bucks, worth a shot. Nothing spectacular from it.stinger_sportscardsSeller
Sorry you didn’t get anything awesome this time my friend! I’m grateful for your support. Awesome cargo tystinger_sportscardsSeller
Thanks for being in the show. Glad you got some stuff that you like. Thanks for the continued support! Thanks for the quick shipment!stinger_sportscardsSeller
You’re welcome! Thanks for the purchase man! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent seller! The cards arrived quickly, were packaged with great care, and everything was in excellent condition exactly as described. Fast shipping, great communication, and an overall smooth transaction from start to finish. I’m very happy with my purchase and will definitely be buying more sports cards from this seller in the future. Highly recommended!stinger_sportscardsSeller
Thank you for the awesome review. I appreciate the time you took to write this and it means a lot! Hope to see you again! Thanks again! W streamer! Thanks for everything!stinger_sportscardsSeller
Thank you for the review! Appreciate your support. Thanks again! A+ seller! Genuine, and quick to ship & packaged well. Had a lot of fun in the break! Check out Stinger’s streams, you don’t want to miss out on fire breaks! stinger_sportscardsSeller
You’re the man! Thank you so much for the review. Love having you in the show and I’ll watch out for the next one you run as well! Take care, my friend! Order was great! I will purchase here again.stinger_sportscardsSeller
Hedin! Dude thank you so much for the review. Really enjoyed having you in the show. Hope to see you again! I recommend this seller 100%! Super nice, incredibly fast shipping, amazing packaging, and great conversation. Will definitely be buying again! Thank you bro!😎 stinger_sportscardsSeller
Thank you for the review! It was fun having you in the room and chatting with me during the show. I appreciate you and your support! You rock! Awesome cards, chill vibe, fast shipping. Definitely buying here again. Thank you! stinger_sportscardsSeller
Dude! Thank you so much for the review! Hope to see you again! Great shows and great person! Stinger threw me some nice deals and got my cards to my doorstep fast. Everything was also packed safely and arrived in great condition. Thanks!stinger_sportscardsSeller
You’re the man! Thank you so much for the review and for the support. It means more to me than you know! Keep being awesome! Awesome seller!!! 10/10 will definitely come backstinger_sportscardsSeller
Thanks so much! Really appreciate you. Can’t thank you enough for the support!