Reviews (1,690)Always a pleasure with stlcardhouse! this sender was on it. I think I ordered the cards 4 days ago. an already got them. I am still waiting on cards I ordered 2 weeks ago. Appreciate the kind words ! We strive for Next day Shipping 🫡 Great deals! Fast and secure shipping!! I've purchased many things from the stlcardhouse and it's always been a great experience!!Thank plenty more to come 💯 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great cards, fast shipping, packed perfectly! 📦🔥 Would buy again! 🙌My man Mike 🫡 Thank you for the review sir Very happy with everything thanksNo problem thank you for your support! You said it was a 3 box break looked at video receipt and gave me one card when there were multiple more cards
Sorry for your confusion homie but only that one panther card was hit on your portion of the break - your friends @ StlCardHouse Great packaging-Fast Delivery 📦
Great Show. Great Prices
Best sellers on the app
My main man 💪 thanks for the continued support! Always the best deals with these fellas. Thanks for the card! Great packaging.
Good packaging and good card condition!!
Awesome shows with 🔥 giveaways. One of my favorite rooms to buy from. Fast shipping. Highly recommend!!!! Got a nice haul from this break, including a patch! Couple of nice freebies, thank you! Great prices, fast shipping, awesome shows!!! Highly recommend Super chill show. Great cards. Got some PC. One card had some damage but I'm sure it wasn't noticed by them. And I'm hoping they will promptly take care of this. Since accidents happen and all my other cards where in great condition I'm still giving them high marks. And will definitely still shop here. Thanks guys. Great seller, great prices. highly recommend!!!