Reviews (272)Nice items ,quick shipping thank you Everything is packed with care
Love all my new horses❤️ Great seller!! Fast shipping Great givvy! Thank you so much! I enjoyed your show! See you again soon! Packaged perfectly, fast shipping!! Love this! Thank you!
Y’all go follow her and bookmark her shows! Great stuff, don’t miss out! Love my givvy! Thank you!!! Came fairly quickly, in perfect condition and as described. I’ll definitely shop again. Very happy with my purchase! Thank you!!! Cute little stickers from a sweet little shop! Thank you! Very happy with all my purchases! Shipping was fast and everything was packaged very well Can’t wait to make a Christmas tree ornament with this! Thank you! Exactly as described! Packing was perfect to ensure my goodies arrived safe! Great seller! These arrived perfect and exactly like the picture. Wrapped very secure. I love these plates!! They are super cute! I will be making some of the recipes in my new cookbook also. Thank you for wrapping the plates so well. I’ll be watching more of your show! Thanks for an awesome givey coupon! Beautiful pieces! They came packaged very well and everything arrived intact and as described. I’m so happy to add these to my collection of vintage/antique kitchenware.