Reviews (51)Thank you for the Gengar card, it arrived today 🙏🏻Glad you like, I got another one comin to put back up! :) Card came secure and well packaged 📦 Great card and chill stream. Thank youThanks I appreciate the support :) Great show, fast shipping, cool dude. Appreciate it!
awesome host with awesome cards!!!!!! everything arrived super safe and sound!!!!! Card came out of the sleeve and was bent
Cards arrived as expected and protected. Thank you! Will shop again! 🔥🔥Thanks so much for the support🙏😎 Happy customer here. Though, I will say, the card took a little over 2 weeks to arrive, but aside from that I can't complain, and seller is very kind and quick with communication and help. Even though it took a while, I would highly recommend. 🔥 Thanks so much for the support, I promise shipping is fast if you make enough purchases to get to the bubble mailer delivery :) amazing seller, bought a bunch of cards and even gave me a handful of freebies as well! package came in super nice too! thank you so much, really appreciate it!Much appreciated🫶 thanks for the support!! thank you so much!!! I was so excited to get a good chunk of my collection finished!!! cards arrived super quick and safe! Glad to hear and thanks so much for the support🫶