Reviews (768)Packed well and shipped fast. Thank you! I just love it. Love the peanuts blanket.#Swiper
Thanks awesome very fast delivery
Alot of nice items. Fair priced and fast shipping. Thanks Great new sneakers at a great price. Thanks. Very nice! 👍 Wrapped very well thanks you 2 & Givey Love all of my items! Great deals!! I was sent a fake morgan coin Great deals
Prompt shipping
Thanx I ordered a silver mens ring with diamonds thrn received cheap Japanese shool supplies. I am now the proud owner of a pencil, Keychain and pencil holder and no response from the seller. Thanks! For quick shipping & wrapping my favorite Sunday(EVERY DAY) auction. a lot of everything a woman could ask for excellent seller, wonderful items and the packing is the absolute best 👌. I look forward to Every Sunday auction with Tim and his wife to see quality items and a few hours of 😁 Awsome host great prices on cards