Reviews (39)What a beautiful bottle. Thank you for packing it so well. thank you I got it on time and it fit perfectly thank you so mutch I highly recommend yall for others. Buying used binoculars is a crapshoot but these have clear lenses and are in great shape. Very pleased with these!!! Great price, fast shipping
Beautiful can’t wait to spool this rig up Item in good condition. Received the router and it's power cable which appear to be working and damage free. Haven't had a chance to add it to my network yet and fully test it but everything looks good so far. Nice vintage item as shown.Well priced,packed,shipped fast.Ty! Beautiful Album! thank you!. necklace is beautiful, exactly as described, although I wish it was a bit more weighed I still like it and will definitely wear it. Very quick in accepting my offer and shipped almost immediately. Arrived in great condition! Came to me in perfect shape I love this bag! After seeing it in person I’m going to get some more as Mother’s Day gifts! Excellent items! Thanks!! just came today and it's awesome. you can move it to different locations on your back and even turn it. upside down has a great heat setting. I love it The 2 purses I received were preloved they were in great condition packed nicely decent shipping time seller was very open to offers overall excellent quality and excellent experience Excellent camera, thank you! Just as described and works perfectly and shipped fast. very quick delivery...in time for a graduation gift. ty!