Reviews (21)Friendly seller, item just as shown, thank you! So so good!!! Really enjoyed this sellers vibe and show! Love my goodies and appreciate the kind extra gift!! 🧡✨️ i loved everything
storytellingheirloomsSeller
🥰🥰 everything was PERFECT, I absolutely love everything I got from this seller. she is so sweet and honest about everything she showed, thank you so much friend!! 💖🫶🏼🫶🏼storytellingheirloomsSeller
I’m so happy you love everything!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥💖💓 Thank you for the giveaway storytellingheirloomsSeller
Thank you for the support 🙏💖 Awesome as usual. Fast delivery. Items as described. Items were a special request and she delivered. Cannot recommend this seller enough. storytellingheirloomsSeller
Thanks so much for your second review! I can’t wait to see if I can track down even more of your requests! Awesome seller. Fast Shipping. Went out of her way to find me what I needed. Highly recommend. storytellingheirloomsSeller
Thank you so much for your review! I’m so happy you got what you were looking for! Nightie was dirty, but fortunately I was able to get it washed and got the dirty spots out. I know it was your first show and you had to abruptly stop the show. I hope you dont get discouraged and get back at it. If you will, I would love for you to follow me back. Thank you!storytellingheirloomsSeller
That is so fortunate to hear! I’m so happy that nighty found a new home! She was gorgeous. Yes A Momma of three out here hustling. 🙈 I followed you back, looking to crossing paths again in the future.