Reviews (1,105)Most beautiful, elevated basic. Thanks again!
super sweet seller! i love everything i purchased Super cute pieces!! Got a beautiful corset top and a sweater dress. Sadly the corset did not support the girls like I wanted but will make it work bc that was completely on me. Seller was super personable love her energy:) Obsessed with my 10-piece style bundle from Rachel. She took inspo from my Pinterest board and absolutely nailed it. Every piece is so unique and stunning, I can’t wait to make outfits out of them 💗 She’s also the sweetest angel on earth!! FABULOUS Whimsical Top!❤️💕❤️💕🪅 Cannot wait to style this jacket all Fall long!!! love everything. my fave seller <3 Thank you so much Rachel! You are the best 💕Such a sweet and understanding seller! She was incredibly kind and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my order and I am. I really appreciated her thoughtfulness and generosity. I LOVE everything! The denim pants with the purple and white embroidered flowers… Holy moly! So completely adorable, and, most importantly, they make me feel sassy. The graphic tee is sensational. And the mini lilac PUMA bag? Suffice it to say that it’s so cute and precious that I’m going to cuddle with it tonight like a stuffed teddy bear. PLUS, it’s important to add that Rachel is sweet, her shows are FUN, and I just adore her as a seller. Thank you! obsessed with everything!! I love the curation of your shows ❤️ thank you so so much I love everything even more in person! Such good quality and fast shipping 🩷 Literally all the coolest clothes in my closet are from this shop!! cutest givvy IN THE WORLD and i love pochacco Love everything!! Thank you so much!! Super Accommodating and Nice!! Everything was perfect! Packaged beautifully & Exactly as described … maybe better 💖🫶✨ Congratulations on your 5K show! The curated pieces were so ICONIC, and I’m so happy I got to snag a few pieces 🤩 My fav was the red silky set! Glad it has some Rachel DNA on it hahaha
You are beautiful inside and out! I love you so much, my dear friend 🫶🏻 First purchase with her & it was perfect! cannot wait to wear the dress to Ren Faire. Congrats again on 5k girlll!! My cyclops girl shirt already went to so many yard sales with me 🩷🩷🩷🩷 The dress is perfect!!! Thank you✨ cutest givvy ever, so grateful i love your shows sm!! Once again I’m in love with everything I bought!! Rachel never misses! So excited to have the frog tank in my possession lol I will cherish her for life 💚 Sweetest most wonderful seller!! Thank you queen🫶🏼 Rachel!!! Literally tears in my eyes from your card and everything in the givvy. Kuromi is my fav and the bracelet is so pretty! So happy to have been there for your 5k show :) you deserve all the love in the world