Reviews (800)This guy has great value great pull rates Great pull rates of one piece got the monkey from a 2 pack pull SLEEPY GOKU!!!!!!!!
Really letting a fella prosper well.
P.S he camps on CS and COD
Great pulls, fast shipping, packaged well and such a fun stream. Straya is the BEST stream on whatnot for One Piece and Dragonball Z. Why go anywhere else? Fast delivery good packing love you work thanks Very happy communication excellent postage quick packaging great value as described AAAA+++ I came into Straya’s stream expecting to watch someone sell a few One Piece cards.
I was wrong.
Within minutes, I was standing aboard a pirate ship, surrounded by treasure, screaming at the screen as if my life depended on pulling a legendary card.
Straya stood at the helm, dealing cards like an ancient pirate king.
The chat became the crew.
The packs became treasure maps.
And every pack had the potential to change our lives… or absolutely destroy our hopes and dreams. 😂🏴☠️
Somehow, between the chaos, laughs and insane pulls, I completely forgot I was watching a card stream.
5 stars. Would sail the Grand Line with Straya again. 🏴☠️🔥 Always a good time in Straya’s streams 😂 Great banter, good vibes and plenty of One Piece. Orders always turn up quick and packed really well too. Definitely one of my go-to streams 🙌 Absolutely love Straya’s streams! He’s always entertaining, genuine and makes the One Piece breaks so much fun to watch. The whole stream has such a great vibe and he really looks after everyone who buys in. My orders always arrive quickly, everything is packed really well and with care. You can tell he genuinely cares about his community and what he does. Definitely one of my favourite streamers — highly recommend Straya! 🔥🏴☠️ Cheers !!!! Packaged neatly and safe ! Delivery was quick for my area !! Legend