Reviews (52)I had a large order and everything was incredible! Seller is amazing and so are the prices! Outstanding quality and price and great givvy too !!! Love it . Cute top. Nice condition. Great price. Everything is amazing thank you so much Adorable and amazing giveaway!! Thank you! 😊 this is pretty but not a complete bracelet... will have to repair before wearing I cannot say enough good things about this team! Hayden and Sharon are so fun to watch, the buyers giveaway was incredibly generous, and the jewelry is better than I could have ever imagined. Exceptional new sellers, can’t wait to shop with you guys again! ❤️ Better the expected! Great seller Perfect condition and packaging, beautiful clean bag!! I’m obsessed, reasonable price and time!! thank you so much !! i love it !!
amazing sellers, came in time and packaged really nicely! thank you💖 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as described. Beautiful items, carefully packaged, and a smooth buying experience. Highly recommend! Great seller works hard to help her customers. Has beautiful product and great knowledge. She is continuously improving her business. Love my purchase! Everything was packed nicely and with care. Thank you! 🧡 Beautiful jewelry! Fabulous show! Thankyou so much 💕 I LOVE this find!!! It’s so hip and I’m a sucker for anything Planet Hollywood! Well packaged and beautiful items. Thank you! Nice items that were packaged well. Great 1st show! Thanks!