Reviews (182)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Cards arrived safely and in great condition, exactly as described. They were packaged well, and the whole transaction was smooth. I’d gladly buy from this seller again! olden polynice??? glad its not worth anything not even a card sleeve. And the pistons???? base 1 = 1 atar So u leave a 1 star review for winning a free give away that says base and not buy 1 item from me lol Good dude Thanks bro appreciate you Sent me a card from 2003 as a card for not getting one in the break….lameU bout 1 spot with shipping at 78 cents I can’t send more then 1 card with basically free shipping but from now on I think ima make it 5 dollar shipping to avoid ppl that just expect to hit on a 1 dollar spot.. ppl so entitled over 2 dollars is wild gotta avoid yous man Even though I didn't hit, cards that were sent weren't even sleeved and dinged up everywhere. I spent more on my shipping than what the cards are worth. When you buy in to a repack break and don’t hit the card it don’t mean you get a free card that’s worth more then you bout in 🤡 Card was just in an envelope, card was very messed up. No care at all for product Hey brother I try to take care of all my customers but you won a givy that said base card man and u didn’t buy a spot for 1 dollar and couldn’t even support the show me running the givy I lose money and that’s ok but to get a bad review for me losing bro is really messed up on your part u didn’t buy nothing big dog and your complaint is I didn’t put more money in to sleves and top loaders for some 1 who didn’t support us.. thats really so messed up bro like legit it was free man 🤦🏻♂️ Awesome site! ThanksHey thanks man for supporting our small show and giving us a 5 star you are the one who is truly awesome brother ty so much Cards they sent were in terrible condition. 1 looked like it was chewed on corner completely torn off Hey brother sorry the confusion but they were just base cards that I threw in there for free cause you didn’t win in the break Ty for the 4 stars ⭐️ tho LOL Trash skunk packs but thanks IGlol darn I’m sorry u didn’t hit brother but hey least you didn’t have to break the bank to get spots witch is the most important part Awesome break highly recommended