Reviews (1,725)love my new fall shacket, now I just need cooler weather to hit TX. Thank you Jennaboo you never disappoint 🩷 Shacket was great but undershirt was not flattering and very low cut. Thank you so much Jenna 💜💜💜 Omg I love new purple sweater with the bow. It is SO cute. Can’t wait to wear it this fall. These dresses are 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Loving them and cant wait to wear them out!! I love you my twin!!! 🩷🩷🩷🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Products are as described. The show is fun. You won't be disappointed stopping in. Everyone smiles the whole show. Everything was absolutely perfect Jenna I love you and I hope you never stop up cycling these they are sooooo good Omg, I love everything I got! I got so many cute clothes for fall and winter from my fave “personal shopper,” Jenna! 🥰 Everything is adorable, in great condition, and smells amazing. Love shopping with you! ❤️ The CUTEST vest! From the seller with the BEST legs on whatnot! Jenna great stuff. Earrings are awesome and so is shirt. Shipping was fast and if you haven't been to Jenna's show. Stop. It's awesome. Cuter than I even thought!!! Thank you for the stickers!! I love watching your shows!! You're fun to watch and know how to keep a crowd entertained!! Thanks love!💕 the earrings I got are so cute! I love that you’re adding other things to your page! Adorable seller! Brings the good stuff! very nice item! fast shipping! LOVE my charm bracelet ❤️ I loved everything that showed up. We’ll be shopping more often Great fall top. Love it, thank you Jenna. Great clothing and accessories at amazing prices. Cute 2 piece Heimish set. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you!😍 Beautiful clothes, fast shipping, great seller! My daughter LOVES what I got for her! Thank you!