Reviews (351)The items I purchased are beautiful. However, the silk teddy I purchased had 2 small holes that were not noted live. I doubt this was intentional as there are pretty small. Beautiful merchandise! 💕💕💕 Thank you! 🌺🌊 Great packaging! Fast shipping! I love it! 🤍 Looking forward to more purchases! Very beautiful - thank you. So excited to have this piece, unique and in beautiful condition, thank you Such gorgeous vintage vanity fair slip! It’s the most perfect gold/peachy color. Thank you for this amazing grab! I love this white robe and white slip that was paired so beautifully!! It was nice to be on your live, you were sweet and nice. Thank you :) Amazing as always! Love the new items!
Insane!!!! 🫶🫶🫶🫶 great quality and fast shipping! Thank you🥰 Love love love, thank you Love my stuff very quick shipping thank you so much Thank you! I love everything! Awesome seller! I love my items. Thank you! Sweetest seller ever! Every piece I get is so beautiful, great quality and is the perfect new addition to my wardrobe 🥰🎀🫶 Obsessed with my pieces yet again!! 💕 the best vintage finds. always has beautiful things ✨️