Reviews (3,069)Love all my items. Thank you so much! Fast shipping as well. Thank you, I really appreciate you. Here so quickly, excellent quality. Love them!!
Josie, Awesome!! All just beautiful, and arrived quickly. I will enjoy them all. It is so kind of you to send the gifts. Really happy I found you. Thank you.
Josie puts my outfits together and I receive so many compliments Fabulous seller ALWAYS!!! Josie is like a friend you always needed!!! Every piece is always amazing Amazing quality and fast shipping! Thank you Josie! Literally the BEST seller m WN !!! Very prompt shipping excellent products ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 I love the Frida image on the clothing. Very Very nice. I’m not sure how to launder them. No clear instructions on that I can understand. Thank you so very much for bracelet I will wear it. Very versatile. Very happy with my purchase. Well packaged. The jeans arrived quickly. I am happy with the purchase. As always, items are lovely & received super quick! beautiful vest. so perfect for my friend's holiday gift! quick shipping and packed well. Always amazing shopping with Josie! 🥰 She has the BEST style—from boho to a little classy, Canta, and so much more. She’s so much fun to shop with, and shipping is always super fast! She also offers layaway, which so many other sellers don’t—in fact, I don’t know another one who does! I absolutely love shopping here! ❤️ Love everything I get always get compliments should have been the size large, I ended up receiving the small 🙁styleplusjosieosheaSeller
Hi Conni, as per my live show it was expressed that the item was a blue velvet over over sized item tagged as a small but fitting way out to an extra large and above if needed. I always offer my customers a return if it was my fault on sending a wrong item by mistake.on this occasion it was stressed the size, but the offer is still there if you would like to return it to me. I strive to make sure my customers are always looked after, but I also need people to be aware of the size that was stated and the measurement.Blue velvet is a very oversized product and a small is never a small .