Reviews (1,587)excellent quality Top Notch seller lightning fast delivery will buy again! Adorable top! I love it!! Items are as described in great condition. Good packaging and shipping. These were great finds. Thanks!😍 Just received my jacket. It’s beautiful! I can’t wait to wear it! Thank you so much! 😊 Never disappointed. An amazing seller with such great items. You are such a sweet person. Thank you for all the great deals 🩷 Awesome seller as always, everything is perfect shipped super fast & safe! Highly recommend!! Love love love love love ❤️ Wonderful as always to shop with Jewels, she follows up on any issues and is quick to make sure you are happy🤩 Everything item is always so good and I appreciate the extra added handwritten thank you note ❤️ Amazing seller. Shipped quickly. Very sweet. Thank you!! I am so for real when I say Jewels is the sweetest and takes such care to add a hand written thank you and pack everything beautifully . The top I purchased is such high quality and much more beautiful in person 🤩❤️ Best givvys ever!!! Thank you!! Thank you for the giveaway!😊 Amazing friend!! Thank you 🩷 Amazing experience- definitely will purchase from her again 🫶🏼