Reviews (76)Thrilled with my package!!! The best stuff! They even included some little piggie bows 💖💖💖 Thank you so much! Giveaway clip was so cute 💕 My favorite Momma and daughter in law Duo!! They have the best items at amazing prices and they’re so funny!!! Love me some Brandy !!! LOVED MY GIVY!! Ain’t no laws when drinking a white claw We got about 7 items this time around (don’t tell my husband) every single piece is in such good condition and I can really tell the love and work that goes into these shows! Thanks again ladies ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great process and great items. Thank you 😊 Beautiful clothes and I adore my givvy prize!! 🏆 The outfits are always on point and the shows are so entertaining! I love watching you ladies :) my baby is truly going to be the best dressed baby in FL 🤪 If you haven’t bought from these ladies, you’re missing out! Thank you for my givvy and love my clothes as always 💜 Beautiful outfit in perfect condition! Sellers are super friendly & threw in a couple bows🩷 will definitely shop again! Obsessed with everything! Thank you for the bows as well❤️
Super quick shipping and shows are so enjoyable! See you on the next one! Best experience with this buyer! Great items and fast shipping! All of the outfits I received are beautiful and I can’t wait to have my daughter wear them! Super adorable smock outfits for my grandbabies !!!💕plus I love 💗 my bows too!! Great item at a great price and she even sent a matching bow! Awesome seller Everything was phenomenal as always and LOVE the bows !!! Always so many great things! Thank you!
The bows match the outfits PERFECTLY! Everything is in either excellent condition or NWT ! I’m such a fan of their outfits and style choices …will definitely be purchasing more stuff in the future thank you ladies !!!!! Just got my order in, and I love everything! 🥰 Always the best when shopping with these beautiful ladies!!! Couldn’t appreciate the quality more 🍓💗