Reviews (263)Everything received and looks great. thank you Everything received safe and sound. Order received safe and sound. thanks! Seller ran a phenomenal show! Cards were packaged with care and done very well, the cards arrived quickly. I also received the buyers givvy which was better than it appeared on the show. Thank you very much and I look forward to buying from him in the very near future!! Great show great packaging great cards! Bought my favorite graded card off this show! The real deal! Awesome seller, great show 5 star all the way 😀. No yelling no pressure what could be better. Bookmark there shows you won't regret. Just wanted to say thank 😊 Great cards. Secure shipping and packaging. Thank you. Nice cards. Secure packaging and shipping. Thank you. great card's, fast and secure shipping. great cards, shipped quickly and securely. Great cards. Secure packaging and shipping. Thank you. Awesome stuff and always reliable Nice cards….fast shipping Great cards, fast shipping, AWESOME seller 👍🏻 Seriously have climbed to be the guys/show that I enjoy buying from the most! Great cards and a great vibe to their show! Great cards, ans great shipping!