Reviews (268)Great plants fast shipper I did not receive one of my plants. I reached out to the seller the same day as delivery but never heard back. Great plants. Fast shipper. Great plants again! Fast shipper. I’m so happy with my order! Everything arrived healthy, well-packed, and exactly as expected. You can tell a lot of care went into preparing the plants for shipping, and they made the trip beautifully.
The plants are gorgeous, the quality is excellent, and I’m already looking forward to ordering again. I’m very pleased with my purchase and would absolutely recommend this seller to other plant lovers! Love all my succulents. Such a big hit at the wedding shower. The best my new bluebird is chubby and healthy and gorgeous..I will definitely be a repeat customer ..and with the nursery in NJ my plant arrived in 3 days to northern NY..thank you Beautiful succulents and quick shipping! Very happy with my purchase! So beautiful!! And packed very nicely. Thankyou!🌷 Beautiful healthy succulents & good prices. Ty. Always beautiful plants and healthy 😍 The succulents I received were beautifully packed. They arrived in great condition. unfortunately I ordered six, but only received four. The upside is the two I didn't receive were the least expensive. I messaged the seller, who during the show was very helpful and responsive, but so far have not heard back. Had I received all my plants this would have been a five star experience. Great seller and fast shipping thank you 😊 Packaged very well and healthy plants. Arrived as beautiful as it was in the greenhouse. Packaged well. 11/10 Fast shipping, awesome packaging and beautiful healthy plants. 🥰😍 Thank you ❤️ Thank you for the most beautiful plants ! flowers came well packaged, great communication on proper care and fat delivery 👍 My succulents are stunning 🤩 Great quality and fast shipping.. Love this succulent family greenhouse😍