Reviews (202)This is the place to find quality cards at a great price.I appreciate your review and glad you come in the show Dude is awesome, takes care of people and gives yall a good name!appreciate your kind words and always swinging in to check out the stream Thank you for your generosity! I appreciate you always stopping by and showing love You are amazing! Thank for the Brady and the other Patriot card. Extremely generous if you. absolutely man I appreciate you always coming and hanging out Always a great time in your events. Thank you very much for the extra cards and the Tom Seaver jersey!! That was very nice of you and what a cool bday gift. You guys are the best.I appreciate you and appreciate having you in my shows always welcome thanks again and glad you enjoyed everything awesome guy awesome showthank you for the review also awesome your by my home town Love this guy always getting me right and fast shipping
I appreciate you as always tha ks for always coming buy and checking out the show The manI appreciate you more than you no thank you for always coming by Thank you for all of the extra cards! You are very generous and I appreciate you. tha k you for always coming buy and supporting glad you liked the extra cards DONT SLEEP ON MY BOY HAVE THE HITS FOR DAYS!!!!!appreciate you big dog you always showing up Best on planet don’t sleepappreciate you always coming buy and smacking Awesome seller and highly recommended!!greatly appreciate you always showing up and you have a great stream also Definitely One of my Favorite shows to be in, always a good time and fire 🔥 patch’s, auto, numbered, and slab cards for pulls. Show my boy some love 💥💥🚀I appreciate you and you always coming by even if its to just chill in the chat love your stream too Love these amazing people right here from the card store to buying they are truly a big part of my card life and I can’t thank them enough so if you want card hit this guy up and if you want old vintage hit his wife they won’t let you down..thank you for your kind words glad we met and I could help you out Thanks for all the extras! Really fun break. your welcome man wish it was a better break Thank you again!absolutely man I greatly appreciate you Great time in the pull box and thank you for the extra cards, one of my fav players was in that group. You are great!im glad I could get tou your favorite player always enjoy you coming thank you Preciate it big dawgabsolutely man I appreciate you Thank you so much great as always absolutely always enjoy when you come in