Reviews (594)Love the item I won good seller Great items and great seller!! Thank you for the box cutter Thank you I hope you enjoy it Great seller amazing items Always a wonderful experience! 🌿💚 Amazing items, thoughtful packaging, and such a welcoming community. Thank you for another fantastic purchase—I can’t wait for the next live! ✨
╭────────────╮
🌿 ✨ 💚 ✨ 🌿
THANK YOU!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
🌿 ✨ 💚 ✨ 🌿
╰────────────╯ appreciate the cute pen! ty Cute, fast shipping and in perfect condition! Ms Sueann 💗 thank you so much for my Skullpanda L’Impressionism - Secret! 🤩 She is so much prettier in person and can’t believe her dress changes color in the sun! ☀️ Also tysm for the givy! You are so sweet and deserve all the love! 🫶🏼 Fast shipping and always packaged well! Ty again! You’re the best! 🩷✨ ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
I can’t thank you enough!!
Amazing seller super kind and great items! ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Fantastic Seller always a pleasure Postal was absolutely insane and took my package all over the place. This seller made sure I eventually got my package safe and sound! Quick shipping, good price and fun games Sweet seller, notifies you when they’ll ship (very quick), sends photos, and protects your goods. No complaints. 🖤