Reviews (11,474)I would order from here again sugar hill market is goated! thank you my magnet dealer thank you so much ☺️ I love these magnets 🤣 OMGEEE!! The fudge is amazing!!! Soft, gooey, and delicious!! Haven't tried it? Go see Christine, and get you some amazing fudge! 🌟 Me again! 🤣 At this point, I have a serious sugar addiction. One thing I will say repeatedly, and loudly; You can't go wrong with Sugarhillmarket sweets and snacks! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Hello, me again. I'm a self proclaimed sugar addict! I cannot say enough positive things about Christine! Her snacks are amazingly delicious! The care, and thought she puts into her packaging are beyond every expectation ! Her shows are energetic, positive, and carry a familial atmosphere. Highly recommend !! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Always amazing, spectacular, and sweetness overload, and the candy is amazing too!! Love every shopping experience with Christine! I can't get enough of the green frogs!! yum! Thank you for all the great-tasting fudge! Definitely will be back! 5️⃣⭐️ That’s for the amazing purchase and the awesome giveaway!!!! Love this seller and her sweets! Absolutely love this Candy Market! Not only is the host AMAZING, the candy is spectacular! We got gummy brains which my sister loved, they are filled with strawberry gel like blood. 🩸 it was perfect for spooky season. We also got the S’mores taffy and let me tell you it was so delicious! I have a wishlist now of other taffy flavors to try, thank you so much! 😊 🍭🍭🍭 Amazing seller! Thanks for the giveaway! Amazing taffy, fast shipping and great seller! I love the magnets, my fridge is almost covered with them. Thank you Christine The sweet treats arrived promptly after ordering and the items were packaged properly to ensure they arrived with no issues. The candy is absolutely delicious and Christine does an amazing job of engaging the clientele to ensure customer needs are met. This is a superb WhatNot show and Christine is by far one of the most personable, happy and successful sellers online. What can I say…I loved the grape gummies and the strawberry rings are delicious.
I am hooked! lol Cinnamon Carmels are so delicious. 🔥 👌 😍