Reviews (29)really sweet and great seller! definitely look forward to dropping back in~ Thank you so much! So well packaged too! Super cute items and quick shipping! Very sweet and I love all my cards thank you THE BEST SELLER YOU CAN EVER GO TO and she showed me of my package getting dropped off at the post office and into the thing she’s sweet, kind and caring with will never mess you over she gives good deals! Everything was sooo cute!!! Thank you!! adorable cards and super sweet seller! Thank you for the cards. Love your shows! Sugar, thank you for helping me complete my “fence collection”. Thank you for the freebies. You are so sweet! This is not a ding against Sugar or her shop. She is the sweetest and accommodates card trades and is lots of fun. But I purchased 9 cards on 7/30. They didn’t arrive until 8/25 and I had to pay $7.88! The whatnot tells me it is outside of the refund window. How was this my fault? So bummed. tysm for my cards! I love them so much 🥹 Got here so fast and so many stickers so cute🥺 10000/10 she’s literally the best such an amazing seller 100000/10 such a cutie and love the cards and does such a great deal!!! Such an amazing seller!!! Thank you for the cards. Great deals!