Reviews (788)Thank you for the gift. Really enjoyed the show Gorgeous! My first camilla. Fantastic show and deals. Thanks for the givvy! Free money!!! 💰 eeek! Thank you so much for the best givvy. You’re such a generous seller. I absolutely adore Michelle! She’s not only an absolute sweetheart, but her items are GORGEOUS! She’s officially my go-to Camilla dealer, and I can’t wait to shop with her again! Exactly as shown and the seller was so easy to work with. Thank you so much and thank you for the extra goodies! Incredible Farm Rio set at an unbeatable price. Happy with my purchase as always! Thank you so much! Wonderful seller! Omg Michelle this is the most gorgeous Givenchy dress ever I can’t wait to wear it! Best items ever! 🥰🙏🏼💕🫶🏼🤗 Gorgeous Dress Thank you 🤍🤍🤍 The Best Balmain Dress! I am so in love! Thank you so much! 😊 Always a great experience with sugarshack! My items are beautifully packaged with care. Amazing quality and killer prices. Love my purchases. Thank you Michelle for taking care of me. Thanks for the lippy.I'll be back great show. What a great day opening a package from sugar shack! Always love every piece and that givvy!!!! Ladies Michelle takes care of her buyers! She is so generous. Thank you so much!!!! Amazing seller. Incredible merch!! Michelle has officially created a Camilla monster! 😂 I absolutely adore every piece I’ve purchased—especially my gorgeous Camilla dresses and my beautiful silk Zimmermann pants. Her curated collections and impeccable style are exactly my vibe, and it’s obvious she has an amazing eye for fashion. Everything is high quality, beautifully presented, and such a joy to receive. I can’t wait for my next purchase and will definitely be back for more. Highly recommend shopping with Michelle! Beautiful merch! Wonderful seller! Thank you so much for the givvy! Love your shows. Thank you so much for the givey amazing seller and fast shipping ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much for the Givvy! 💕💕You’re so sweet.
Love your show 😊