Reviews (33)I loved the note. Thank you Such an amazing stream to purchase cards, with a very cool person to purchase from 🫶🏽 loved the little note & i also enjoyed talking with you!! thank you so much for my cards I love them . this seller is one of the best for sure 😀 will always come back Absolutely adorable, i loved the packaging! Made with love and care I came for the cards and stayed for the tea! 🍵✨ There were some fun story times in the show and I picked up a cute winking meowth for my daughter (which she is so hyped about btw!) 💕 Shipping was fast 🔥 Shop here 🛒! Fast and outstanding packaging appreciate the little note aswell 🙏🏻🙏🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 thank you so so so so much for my pokemon cards I love my vintage Mewtwo especially Beautiful cards ! Perfect condition ! Thankyou suga !
Suga sent my cards right away in the mail. I got them in prime condition. I would buy again from her. on time delivery. cards were shipped very well. awesome 1st show. I'm sure future shows will be just as good. what a great seller. very fun and friendly. would recommend! thanks! Just got my order today! Love them, thank you so much. It was so much fun, and you were great.🤗☺️😄🤗