Reviews (704)Thank you so much for my cool coach items!! Awesome prices great bags Great seller has beautiful unique items and bags!👑 I love the bag. The color is beautiful! Thanks again for another great transaction! Great products amazing prices! Tysm gf Another beautiful autiful Bag !This one is a gift for my daughter for Christmas like me she loves purple.Summer & Jubilee always have Really nice bags they have great taste and it always a great buying atmosphere Everything I've purchased from them is always As shown & described on screen Never any offensive odors and shipping has always been in A Timely fashion & I've never had any issues w bags being damaged in shipping. Also their prices are Fair. Bc of all of these reasons mentioned I will continue to purchase from them, If you're debating on weither to buy from them & reading reviews Just make that purchase you won't regret it! Ty ladies so much 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Thank you soo much! Super awesome seller and I will definitely be back for more! I love my bags. Sooo cute at great price. The hosts are really cool and fun to chat with 💜💜💜 Love them all, thank you! Aww thank you for the awesome freebies!! Thank you summer! Such a cute hat! Cute pencil case I am going to use it to keep pen marks out of my purses will always collect the brand she sold me these items were in wonderful used condition! I could even resell if I wanted to! Thank you so much summer! You are so appreciated 💖 10/10! Thank you for the givvy!!!