Reviews (1,471)Absolutely beautiful piece I got from this seller! She's super sweet, patient with her customers and her items are gorgeous and of great quality. My ring was well packed and shipped out fast! Overall, very satisfied with my first purchase from this seller and would return to her shop for future purchases! Love love love the necklace thank you So happy with this dainty little cross necklace. Saving it as a Christmas gift for my older daughter. Always great deals and beautiful jewelry and a lovely host with something for everyone . 🩵✨🩵✨ Always quality pieces from this seller! Very happy with my purchase. Love my horse pendant. Beautiful. Fast shipping. LOVE the spinner thumb ring! Loving my unique new amber pendant! Big thanks!! Love the ring! Thank you!!!Makes me happy you love it! Love the pendant I purchased. Looking forward to shopping with this seller again. Great seller!! Loved my purchase,
Thank you Beautiful larimar bracelet OM I love the Roman glass bracelet! Such a cool piece & light weight! My pool light octopus is very Halloweenie! It looks so much like an eye! Thank you so much!! Barb 🫶I am so happy you love them Ty!!! The most beautiful Sterling jewelry, thank you so much for the fast shipping and careful packaging!Thank you so much for your kind words! Love this bracelet so much! My first purchase but definitely won’t be my last! Can’t wait for your next live 💗I am thrilled! See you soon! Best place for wonderful sterling, designer and native treasures at the best prices. Thank you. A cute little charm, it will look good on my charm necklace. Fantastic new piece and such a great shopping experience 🩶 thank you friend! One of my favorite sellers. Love this pendant. Beautiful bracelets for stacking at a great price! I enjoyed your show and selection. Great packaging and fast delivery. So glad they fit!!! Ty so so much