Reviews (1,423)A1 packaging! Thanks, man! Great packaging!! Thank you Thanks Man!!! Great seller and will always come back to you. Very honest seller as he shows you all the condition of the cards. I’ve dealt with sellers that hide defects and Sundarasvault really cares for his buyers. His packaging skills 10/10 as well. I never saw anyone who bid numerous ding defenders and another card inside the top loader and tape to secure the cards. The cards inside can’t move even if there was an earth quake. 🫶🏻 fast shipping card came in excellent condition! Very awesome Rayquaza ex at a great price! Sundarasvault is a great dude for giving me a fantastic deal on my favorite Pokemon! I put this card directly in my pc because its so cool. I highly recommend checking his show out sometime, you will most likely find something you're looking for. Thank you so much my friend! A+++++ 5 Stars!!! Always a pleasure! Order came in very fast and packaged well. Didn’t include an alt art I won in an auction & never got back to me! 👎 Very good packaging and fast shipping! Everything came perfect !! 👌 great deals awesome streamer W host and package came in fast and secure Awesome seller, awesome value!! Awesome streamer with amazing cards Card arrived fast. But I was disappointed to see a ground advantage order be shipped in a PWE and the card wasn’t properly protected.I apologize won’t happen again 🙏🏻 Cards came in great condition, well packaged and protected, and fast shipping! Highly recommend this seller perfect shipping and card looks perfect without any issues. I am SO gateful! I t was like Christmas in June 🎅