Reviews (61)everything was amazing! very carefully wrapped and packaged and delivered on time. tysm! Love it! Please tell your mom the card is beautiful. You will LOVE this seller ! Great variety of quality unique items. Everything arrived as expected… such a positive experience from start to finish.
I would highly recommend ALL to Bookmark & Follow for all future shows.
Thank You Again!
🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅 Great items and fast shipping and packaging💙🔷 I received my merchandise as promised, and everything was in really good condition fast shipping. fragile items were safely packed. loved everything. everything as advertised. Beautiful seller!! Thank you!! Very professional…products are as described Amaaaazing seller. Love all my goodies. Can't wait for the next show. Let's Gooooooo 🙌 Love all my goodies and this amazing seller. You're definitely missing out if you haven’t been in her shows. She has the most amazing jewelry items, Minis, and all-around goodies, and she's hilarious and fun. Love the mini tea kettle! 🫖 Thank you for getting it to me safely. I love it! Thank you so much! Professionally packaged. beautiful hat pin. exactly as described. fast shipping. Amazing pieces at great prices!! Amazing seller! Thank you so much for my beautiful necklace. I love it! The givvy was beyond generous and the packaging was flawless! Can’t wait to be a repeat customer! Absolutely love the seller love my items. She has such great taste! speedy shipping. beautiful piece. will buy from again I’m so excited about this brooch. Loved all the items up for grabs. The pieces I received were perfect. Shipping was fast. Seller was fun to watch. Love my necklace!! You have the best jewelry!!