Reviews (64)I had a really great time during the show. I loved all the items I got, especially the cookie cutters! Thanks so much! These items are all even more stunning in person! Thank you so much for the extra goodies as well. Always a pleasure finding new treasures with Kim! Also, everything was wrapped up with extreme care. Everything arrived perfect. ❤️ I’m excited to prepare the Charcuterie boards with the new to me book ideas.
Great summer eats!
Thanks It’s perfect. I’ve been looking for one. ❤️❤️❤️ Beautiful items, fast shipping, and it was packaged with care and very well, the plate arrived perfectly in one piece. Thank you!appreciate the nice review!! Kim These is a great addition to my collection. Thank you for packing it with great care. It was my pleasure ! Thank you! What a wonderful seller! I loved all my items and they were packaged with great care ☺️✨💜awwww. This makes me happy! Thank you! So stinkin cute! I love the candy tin. Thank you! Bowl is perfect! Packaged wonderfully and arrived in a timely manner! I love it!!!! Thank you so much!! Great packaging and fast shipping. 😊 Absolutely love my copper kettle. It's better than described. Great seller. And she made sure I received my package very timely and secure. Granddaughters just loved the tea set. Thank you adorable ornaments! thank you!! Better than expected!that makes me happy! appreciate you! absolutely love these butterflies. packaged very well Thank you for the purchase and feedback! They are pretty cute! I love them both! Just realized I could reply here! Glad you love them! Fast shipping and just as described Appreciate the positive feedback!☀️