Reviews (383)I was one of the lucky ones receiving the upgraded givy (Morgan dollar). One of the best mods in the app, and host a great show! Amazing! Fast shipping and perfect customer service! I look forward to your next show! Thanks for the “bonus!” 😉 Always 5 stars ⭐️ one of the best on here One of the best streamers fast shipping and gives what she says, I have never had no issues. Thanks as always Thanks for the free dime! I love the show too! Thank you, great streamer, fast and honest and takes care of her community Thank you very much for everything! Awesome seller!🙏🙏🙏 Always a pleasure! Cass is a doll! Cass is such an amazing host! With the great deals and friendly atmosphere who would not want to be in her shows!! Thank you so much! 😊 Love this stream! Sunny is just great. Wish I could catch more shows!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 thank you for the silver coins!!! fast shipping!