Reviews (82)Missing two items. Seller did not believe me, but gave credit for missing items, reluctantly.I just wanted to clarify that there were missing items due to your large order. I offered free replacements, which you declined, so I refunded you shortly after. Since then, you’ve made two additional requests for items I don’t even sell, asking for more money back. Loved everything and all the goodies too. Thank you for everything! Fast shipping, high quality BarkBox toys, and good joint supplemental products. My dogs were very happy and satisfied with my purchases. Much appreciated 🫶 Love sunnyrum!! Gave me tips for my dog. Love the items that I received from her❤️ my chow chow loved her new toys LOVE EVERYTHING! My puppy does too! Fast shipping and everything as shown and Graham approved! Definitely recommend! My items came super fast! They were neatly packaged and my dogs love them!! I will be buyer from her again! Extremely happy with my order!! Great seller love my items! packed and shipped with care good seller puppy agrees they are yummy 😋 didn't receive everything Sweet host and great deals!!! thank you!! Thank you so much for everything! Fast shipping. My dogs loved the treats! well packaged and so many goodies for such a good price!! repeat customer here for sure 😊 Fantastic seller. Great quality and my dog and cat are thrilled with their toys and treats!! Kitties were very happy 😊 Fantastic items , great seller and fast shipping Wonderful deals, my dogs and I are so happy with our order!💕