Reviews (153)love the pin u made me and the heart. I will be back to get more. Amazing as always! tysm friend 💜 Love ALL OF MY goodies! Your shows are so fun! Just received this evening and I love everything. Thank you so much!!😊 amazing deals. thanks so much All purchased items arrived - All are in good shape - All are in working condition - Love all the colors ! Great show & host! Love my new focals, beads & pens 💜 Thank you for the givvy! Super fast shipping-highly recommend! Love love love all of my pens and beads! Thanks for being great!! Smiles from NM . Thank you!! These trays are so handy!!💚💚💚 Thank you soooo much! Love everything as always!! See you next show!💚💚 Very fast shipping! Love the beads!! Absolutely satisfied with the entire order Amazing seller! Go check her out!❤️🫶🙏 thank you for the lovely giveaway 😍 This seller is always fun to watch she has amazing deals for such good prices! I love all my purchases😍
Shipping is fast and well packaged! She always makes sure her customers are happy! I can highly recommend seeing her shows💕🫶 love my order and fast shipping ty!! These are awesome and a great price! The shipping was super fast too. Thank you sooo much! Love it all!💚💚 Thank you!! Love it all!!💚💚 Amazing amazing items for such good price! She’s so much fun! I always enjoy her shows🥰❤️🙏 Ty