Reviews (79)I love my little Keroppi suitcase trinket! Thank you for the little stickers inside! Always satisfied with my purchases! Thank you! Great vintage items as always! Thank you! 🩷 I loved everything !! Hope to do business again ! Vintage items as described. Shipped carefully and quickly. Will buy from seller again! Thank you so much, Chante for shipping everything with so much care and love! I really appreciate it! Sending you my love and hope you are resting and healing My package arrived quickly! Love my items! Thanks you! Vintage items accurately described. Everything packed carefully and shipped quickly. Will ship with seller again! Best items I’ve ever received!!! Tysm! I love everything! As always, it’s a pleasure purchasing from this lovely seller! Items are so cute and packaging is even more adorable! Thank you so much, Chante! Nicest seller ever! Thank you so much for the cool keroppi stickers givvy!!! I loved my items 🎀
Great show, nice packaging, and fadt shipping! 🎀💕🌸💕🎀💕🌸💗🌸💕🎀 The cutest package ever!💗🎊Such a sweet seller, loved everything. Thank you!! Awesome items from an awesome seller!!! 💝💝💝 Speedy shipping. Great seller and friend 🤍🫶🏻🤍 Love my 2016 booklet stickers and my LTS sticker flakes. Thank you Chantew. Super cute items! Thank you so much!!!! Super happy to add these Sanrio items to my collection! Shipped lightening fast too! Thank so much! 💖 Cutest little Keroppi clip and my trinket, they were perfect. had vintage items i had never seen so i had to have! also loved the freebies! thank you!!!💗💗 Super sweet seller! Amazing packaging! Thank you 🥹💗sunshinestateofmind81Seller
Thank you for the excellent review!!! You’re the best! Lots of cute trinkets!! Tysm! ❤️sunshinestateofmind81Seller
Thank you for shopping with me!!