Reviews (482)very cute and unique pieces Beautiful dress! Such a dreamy color and I love the variation on the cheetah print. Thank you! Such pretty stuff thank you !!! thank youu for doing the return but the other item was amazing so tysm for that as well! Love my skirt! Quick shipping and exactly as described Theeee best seller love love The top is so cute and I love how frilly it is! It has the perfect amount of stretch to it, I love it! 💕 Great seller fast shipping
I love all my items!! Seller is such an angel on earth too, ty girly🥰 it arrived so quickly, and im so happy with my fall pieces; they fit me so well and the clothes were all in good condition. seller was so sweet and gorgeous, def going to return to future shows ♡ Everything was delivered as pictured! I’m very happy with my order <3 The cutest and best items!! She is so sweet and the shipping is so fast!! She has really nice and affordable items too 💕💕 highly recommend super super happy with my top🥹🥹 it fits me so perfectly! Fun live and great seller. Such cute and nice quality stuff!! Great seller. love these sm!!! thank you girly!! Thank you! Everything is so cute and was packaged with care! I'll definitely be buying from this seller again 🥰🖤 Everything I received from her show was perfect, and my sisters absolutely loved her items!! Ty so much. Thank you 🙏
Shipped fast. Packaged great.