Reviews (1,513)The cards I won never arrived Best Pokemon breaks on the app . Super fast delivery and always well packaged 🫶🏻 Brilliant as always Ty ❤️ Perfectly packaged and great product 👏 Come back soon bro, I miss your breaks Wish I could give more than 5 stars These guys are the real deal. Package packaged impeccably. Gave me bonus gifts on top of my order. enough love guys. Appreciate you. Thank you received my package really quick great guys and great quite service catds are as shown on stream. thanks guys fastest yet lads 2days ggssssssss thanks nice few hits again. Amazingly quick delivery, my daughter is so excited to open some packs Amazing cards, super fast delivery. Thanks a bunch!!! Quick dispatch, nicely packaged, great streams. Thanks Top streamer on this platform for breaks hands down. Not only incredible value for money but this guy pulls SIR's as if they're commons. had great fun playing would plsy again thank you Always a great live with bargain breaks and massive hits ty Always packaged super well and arrived very quick thanks 🙏 fair play. great host. nice packaging.