Reviews (8,529)Keep messaging about the giveaway I won and no response Always amazing . This live is the best smells great!!!!! if you want great scents at a great price I recommend buying from him!!!! I will be buying my cologne from him now on!!!! 5 Stars! smells great and a good price. I recommend buying from him if you want good scents at a great price!!!! awesome product and great deals. productsa are exactly as shown and super fast delivery He was nice and my daughter likes the one Best shop to get great deals on great scents. Definitely recommend. Great shop and great deals. Definitely recommend buying your scents here. Amazing smelling fragrances amazing shows lock in Extremely fast shipping and smells fantastic. A+++ they don't last long but they are good at the price I getting them! also arrived pretty quick Absolutely the best perfume inspired like live on whatnot . Definitely an asset . Amazing items prices and giveaways . Host is so knowledgeable, I have learned so much from him . This live is an A PLUS ALL THE WAY Super fast shipping, everything as described! 10/10 will buy again
Fire as always. Shipping is insane fast Thanks for the store credit!!! AWESOME stream and products