Reviews (183)More fun goodies from Richie! Always packed with the upmost care and shipped quickly! Cannot recommend enough if you’re a huge SM lover!! Nice seller. Beautiful cards packed very well, and quick shipping. Thank you so much! Hehe such a good selllwr I love coming here Packaged with so much care! Love the variety of SM cards! Loved all of my cards thank you! Packaged perfectly 💖 Love my tall card slab! Amazing seller! Highly recommend! so happy with my first buying experience with richie!! she is very patient and considerate of requests, and my items shipped quickly and were packed with care. thank you sooo much!! 💌 Thank you Richie for my cards, love all my Jupiter cards 💚 Love the cards and nice seller These cards fantastic, packaging was super cute and cool and the stream was super awesome. Will be purchasing again! Love haunting Richie’s show lol I would definitely recommend her💗🤞she is so sweet and has a lot of good cards I love them with cute packaging. Thank you so much🤗 Always love purchasing from her she’s such a good person if youre looking for some beautiful sailor pieces look no further!! best sailor seller on the platform! thank you for my goodies 🥰💖 Always love hanging out with Richie 💕 seller is super sweet and cute packaging always. I love my cards!!! I love the Kimonos I got. Thank you so much ❤️ Just so gorgeous and always look forward to getting items from her!