Reviews (541)Don’t sleep on my boy here people! He haves some great and useful items! Sorry, I made a mistake. I found the item in the bottom pile of the rest of my deliveries today from all over the place, but thank you again and I appreciate the camera and create camera. Great place, thank you. Thank you !! A swimsuit I love it !!! Everything was great hope you have a bag sale again!!!! As described, fast shipping. The cameras never worked Most of our cameras work, you received a few bad ones from a new manufacturer, we send messages out to buyers and give them free items if there are problems Seller was Awesome...but didnt realise the flashlights were plastic. However....even with that said, they actually work better than i had expected them to and will definitely be a good thing during my next power outage or even in an extreme emergancy. Only reason i didnt give 5 stars is it should be mentioned the flashlights are not metal except for the belt clip. Kinda takes away from the "Tactical" description. I was very pleased and surprised about this purchase. Best little security camera I’ve ever had. Would like to get more. Arrived quickly and as advertised.
Great purchase! Many uses for this flashlight! decent for a small room but I wouldn't recommend purchasing it. The seller was great. Got the speaker really fast. but the speaker is crap! Not good at all. Took 5 mins to connect and the sound is not even as loud as my phone by it self. great prices !!! and great live !!!