Reviews (98)AMAZING SELLER!!! Quick shipping! Packaging was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Givvies are SO GOOD!!! Shows are so fun!!! Cannot recommend enough!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AMAZING SELLER!!! Quick shipping! Packaging was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Givvies are SO GOOD!!! Shows are so fun!!! Cannot recommend enough!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ AMAZING SELLER!!! Quick shipping! Packaging was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Givvies are SO GOOD!!! Shows are so fun!!! Cannot recommend enough!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so so much! ❤️ I absolutely LOVE my coasters! They are absolutely stunning and even more gorgeous in person. I just received them today and I couldn’t be happier with them. 😍
I will definitely be back to purchase more! 🥰 LOVE the coasters! Wonderful home decor… and practical! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 AMAZING SELLER!!! Has the best items and ships quickly!!! Packed really well!!! The very best giveaways!!! Will definitely be back!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing!!! Just Amazing!!! I’m obsessed with my orders!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️ Love love our Dr Pepper mason jar! My niece taxed us and need a new one! Great show and amazing pieces! Omg everything is soooo cute!😍 thank you so much!!🥳🩷😍 much gracias!! quality quality!! Wonderful seller, wonderful items! Thank you! Great seller. Amazing items. Fast shipping. Packed really well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Loved my givy, thankyou so much ❤️You are welcome! Thank you for being here 💞 An absolute stellar seller!!! Super honest with beautiful items and the prices 🔥🔥🔥 I’m always coming back to support !! Maybe get some more crazy deals too🔥🔥😂😂😂 Suri is the best. Super fast shipping and amazing products. She is the absolute best. thank you for the givvy 💕 I was really excited to try these car air fresheners after seeing all the positive reviews. Unfortunately, I’ve been pretty disappointed so far. I placed two in my car and still couldn’t smell any fragrance at all.
At first, I honestly thought it might just be me, so I even asked my daughter to try one as well, and she said she couldn’t smell anything either. So it doesn’t seem to be an isolated issue.
I do appreciate that the purchase supports a good cause, which is important to me. I just wish the product itself had more noticeable scent strength, as I was really looking forward to using them.
Overall, I’m disappointed with the performance, but I hope others have a better experience.Hi Lyndsey, thank you for your honest feedback. I’m sorry the scent was not as strong as expected. I will be sharing your comments with my supplier so they are aware of the concern. I appreciate you giving our products a try and taking the time to leave a review! 💞 My car smells amazing!!😍😍 THANK YOU SO MUCH!🥳 These shows are always so freaking fun AND funny! 💕