Reviews (2,287)Super sellers! Customer service is 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you so much for helping with issues. it's always very nice to know you are not left alone when there's a problem. The mailman on the other hand needs anger management or something. Y'all are the best! Great estate sale!!! Love all my goodies! Very happy with my purchases! A+ Really love the Cabbage bowl. I was lucky to get it. Great vendor and delivered items packaged well and timely. Thanks. Thank you for the great item! Always a fun and great show perfect for my living room. sprayed them with shout and washed. all spots came out!! tysm ❤️ Thank you! Love this seller couple. Received perfectly and quickly!!! Absolutely beautiful afghan!!! I gave it to my husband as a gift and he uses it everyday Perfect transaction! Fantastic packaging on these large heavy items! Love them! Perfect packing! This oversized items arrived in perfect condition so I thank you for carefully preparing this item for shipment! Love it! I love this! Thank you Suzie Q and Kev! everything is perfect! I wasn't expecting it to be so big but I love it! and it was packed so well! Nicely packaged. Thanks. 😊 Great sellers and packaged perfectly! Thank you so much for the beautiful trinket boxes. I always appreciate the great prices, secure packaging, and quick delivery. ❤️ Love this vintage crewel piece. Thank you! it showed up unbroken!! Woohoo!!Yes! I was so afraid. Kevin packed it well.