Reviews (299)Amazing seller, super sweet! Everything came just as described. Very happy with my purchases 😊 Wonderful bags wallets and everything. each show is better than the last. Awesome shows and good people!! Thank you for my items!!! Such a nice nice seller!!! I loved my shipment - you always give GREAT givvys!!! Loved this show. Winnie the Pooh is a fan favorite in my house 🍯 Love everything I got love your shows always have such a good time and love the candy. Thank you. You deserve 20 stars. if you haven't been in her shows yet you've been missing out. yes small seller but great!! great bags ,great person, great prices and fastest shipping on the app Thank you so much. I loved everything I got and thank you for the candy. You’re the best. Love the random surprises we get. If I was ranking sellers rooms, sussus60539 would top my list. She has the most caring heart and she takes care of her buyers! She genuinely makes sure that the environment is welcoming to everyone and loves to just chat with us all. She has a calming presence too so sometimes I just enjoy hanging out for the peace you’ll find. Never felt more special either. I am never disappointed to swipe in her room, even if I don’t win the choice, my items are good and shipped securely with a little tinkerbell magic in every box! I cannot stress enough how fantastic this seller is! Please bookmark and join her next show! It will leave you feeling calm and happy to be part of the WN community! This is by far an awesome seller, human being, and friend, even though we’ve never met in real life. She cares about everyone in her rooms. She thrives on making sure you feel welcomed both during the show and afterwards when you are opening the box. I cannot swipe in many shows, but I do for her because even if I don’t get “the one” I am pleased with “the miss” My fav always good vibes and great bags Absolutely love my tumbler. It’s beautiful! Another amazing show and quick delivery! Thank you, great seller and items