Reviews (306)So happy with this! Love it thank you so much! Love this sooo much!! Thank you! Arrived safely. Beautiful condition. Thank you! Great condition. Exactly as described. Exactly as described. Packaged extremely well. Extremely pleased Great product and timely! Thanks so much! Love all the books I got! Beautiful pieces. Well packed. There was a chip on the butter top that wasn’t disclosed to me at time of purchase but everything else was perfect nothing was broken wrapped perfectly Love this item! Happily, I was able to use acetone to remove most of the writing on the bottom of the box. I have moved all my favorite recipe cards into it. Thank you! These stickers that Scott sent was a giveaway. They are the cutest, most adorable stickers I have ever seen. I promise to make good use of them. Thank you so much!! 💓 best packaged box ever! so happy with my items and will definitely come back!! so very well packed!!! very happy and will definitely buy more!! such a sweet person! Darling turkey planter! I’m so happy with it! Thank you❤️ Thank you so much for this beautiful green hen on nest!! I have been looking for this color to add to my collection! ❤️ Wow, thank you so much!!! Great item and great experience! Fast shipping too! Will definitely check out more shows! Very nice selection! Thank you! Once again, Scott & Suzi went above & beyond with this beautiful yellow 💛 cream & sugar set!! it was packed well and arrived beautifully to my delight! Thank you so much!! 💓 Amazing pieces and packaging! Very happy Great packing. Love the items! Thanks! Thank you so much, packaged great!