Reviews (144)Great seller! Amazing set up I love all my items thank you!! Such a great selection of beauty and home items! Shipping is fast. Everything is always packaged securely and nicely. Svetlana is such a sweet host. Awesome seller! ♥️ Great seller
Items packed with care
Fast delivery
I love everything that I received
Thanks for the terrific giveaways!
Looking forward to shopping more with you in the future!!
Recently discovered svetsal6! Received my first purchase and excited to get more! Fragile items packaged perfectly. Shipping was fast! Great deals! Thank you! Ty for the sample givey You’re very welcome !
We are really appreciate your review,thank you so much 🫶🏻🌺 Always a pleasure. Great hostess and wonderful products. Thank you Svetslana💗💗💗 Very disappointed ☹️ said I won two giveaway only received one feminine wipe .
We are really sorry that you’re not satisfied with our giveaway! There is should be 2 items , we always double check , It could be a sticker that you didn’t notice it . We are small seller and take pride of what we do and we do send good giveaways with the purchases .
We are sorry that you gave us 1 star for a free item without purchase.
I love the Nakery products. Thank youThank you so very much for your review , we love hearing a feedbacks. I’m so glad you’re loving the product! Thank you again for your purchase and great support 🫶🏻💖🫶🏻💖🫶🏻 Such a good seller and host. She has a very good selection of items and everything is always in perfect condition when it arrives. Shipping is fast too. One of my favorite beauty shows on this app. ❤️ I love everything,as always. Svetlana is the nicest,kindest,sweetest seller on whatnot. She always has the best stuff ! Top of the line. Her husband is very nice too. My packages are always packed so nothing leaks and there's always extra goodies in there. I would give her more stars if possible. 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you ♥️ Wow! This is why I love doing what I’m doing!
I’m so glad you’re happy with our products , packaging and shipping!
Thank you so so much for your beautiful and kind word !
I hope you have a wonderful day and my God bless you with many blessings 🫶🏻💖🫶🏻💖🫶🏻💖
Love ,
Svetlana
Items as described. Thanks 😊 We so glad you enjoyed our product ! Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to our small business 🙏🫶🏻💖 Wonderful!! Thanks for all the great items. Fast shipping too! 😊So good to hear from you, and we’re so glad you are happy with your order🫶🏻!
Thank you so much for your review 🫶🏻💖 awesome butters😎🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Im so glad you love the product!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are really appreciate it , it means a lot for our small business 🫶🏻💖🫶🏻💖🫶🏻 Thank you You are very welcome!
Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a review, as a small seller it means a lot to us 🫶🏻💖🫶🏻💖 Fast shipping great prices! Excellent Seller! Great products! Super fast shipping, and excellent packaging! Thank you for my awesome givvy! Such a nice Seller to watch - excellent products, that I have purchased from her! Super fast shipping, with excellent packaging!! Awesome show and hostess!!! I absolutely adore the hummingbirds candle. Everything was wrapped very securely and shipped very quickly. Thank you so much!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Wonderful items for a great price very wonderful seller I am extremely satisfied with my purchase! The quality of the product is excellent, especially for the price. You can tell the seller takes pride in what they offer. I definitely recommend checking out this seller — you won’t be disappointed! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love all my items great seller svetsal6 is a really great seller with great products! I would definitely recommend this seller:)