Reviews (784)Quick shipping , great break , great show , will be back for more 🍀 Great show. fast shipping Best breaker on the app. I will be back. Love the shipping and the vibes as well Great break. Fair pricing.
Cards made it but I wasn’t super impressed with the shipping. Light weight envelope with a piece of foam paper taped to the outside with a card taped to the outside of the envelope. They made it but I’m surprised. Everything went great awesome seller 👍 13.00 for a break got one card shipping was great Overall great purchase experience. High energy and positive attitude. Packaged carefully. Fast shipping. One of my favorite streamers Awesome breaker & super sick singles 🤝 thank you GREAT HITS \ quick shipping 🔥🔥 Thanks for the hits 🔥 🔥 will definitely be back I will be back. Thank you for the case hit you pulled in the break! Great times buying good cards Great seller. Quick shipping and careful packing. The cards did not arrive and the seller did not respond