Reviews (633)awesome seller, thank you so much! they had the cutest stinking cards ever!! she was so sweet and patient with me🥹 thank you for al the cuties Cards arrived safely! Thank you so much for the cuties <3 Unfortunately they put my envelope through the machine BUT the cards still made it safely and in good condition! So obvs the packaging was 10/10 😂 so glad I got to catch another stream! You’re so sweet and the cards are always SO cute! Thank you! 1000/10 recommend! ♥️♥️♥️ I’m so happy with my purchase! My order arrived safety and super fast. Highly recommend 💓💓💓 Tysm! everything arrived safely + was perfectly packaged, thank you so much!! :3
Thank you my sweet friend!!! <3 always so nice to see you! perfectly packed! cards are in great condition! Adorable and protective packaging!! tysm for the free stickies Stream always has the cutest cards, the sweetest streamer and the cards always make it in perfect condition. Thank you so much! 1000/10! 🥰💕🫶🏼 Definitely one of my fav cutie streamers 💖🌸 will always come back and support ! Always a pleasure shopping with you! The cutest cards, so kind, packaging is adorable and I love the stickers! Cards do come in great condition as well. 100/10 will be back 🥰💕 such cute packaging!! it all arrived safe and just like shown on the show
tysm for the giveaway too! 🩷 So many goodies came with and it had such cute packaging!! All packed very nicely aswell Seller was sweet and sold cute cards! Sale was nice and fair. Cards are in great condition and was packaged great. Thank you!! One of my fave girls! 🥰 Tysm sweeetsylveon<3 Ty!! I love the packaging!!! 🩵🩵 Sweetsylveon4 was my gateway into cutie cards and I’ve never looked back. She has great shows, the cutest cards, and always includes cute little extras in her packages. I’m a fan forever! 🏴☠️🩷 My cards all came in great! Thank you so much for the goodies 💕 Wasn't clear or specified that the holographic pattern was actually just on the sleeve and not the card. thought the card would have that pattern. The card arrived in a really cute envelope though with stickers and toploader. Shipping was super fast, everything was perfectly packed, loved all the freebies. Will definitely be purchasing more! Thank you so much 🩷 Great condition!! Thank you!!