Reviews (620)I absolutely love my shirt! Sheila is so talented and her pieces are one of a kind! Absolutely love my shirt! first purchase ran across this seller in a raid train everything is top notch beautiful clothes extremely talented seller she is amazing thank you for everything ❤️ Awesome experience from start to finish! Thank you!! love it and fast shipping too great quality work, perfectly matched fabrics and colors. I am in love 😍 item just as described. fast shipping this is super cute, I love it! thanks for making it special Love my hat and givey! Thank you so much! 😊❤️ Beautiful items!! I would buy them all if I could! Great and talented seller!! 🥰 loved everything. ty for givey too. Love the Jorney upcyle so much 😘💜 Sweet_serendipity is the best! All her items are BEAUTIFUL! so talented! Love my tops so much! Thank you! 😊 Oh my word. I love my sweatshirt so much. Can’t wait till fall!!
cant wait to plant!! thank you!!