Reviews (284)Wish I could give it a 10 it’s beautiful in person and not plastic like I thought it would be so my daughter can use it as bedroom wall decor Delivered in very thin and light packaging. The bag and board seem homemade; the board is flimsy. Comic suffered from shipment. 46 years ago, we were there! Thanks! Prompt postage and Item as described.
I’d highly recommend this seller. Very nice magnet! Enjoyed visiting there! That was the fastest shipping I've ever had!! packaged great and product just as described ty so much! great product and great seller!!! Awesome selection of vintage books! Most rare and out of print with obscure topics. I really hit the jackpot finding this seller...Don't miss a show!! Perfect transactions! unbeatable deals...honest and fair seller...great show conversation, and packing was top notch. Love this seller!! Some of the best vintage out-of-print books in my library came from this seller. Just SO GOOD! incredible inventory...most books were only $2 a piece. Doesn't get better than that! Perfect transaction, all books were well packed and protected...most of these were out of print...cant beat the deals...love to hear seller tell stories about his family...great guy!! Thank you for the incredible book deals! Sad to see the books coming to an end....what an awesome collection. Fort Knox packing job and fast shipping. 100% recommended seller! Thank you, Art, for all the incredible book deals! Fast paced, lots of storytelling, and some great deals to be had. Don't sleep on this seller! Always always a great deal on books! Do not miss out on this estate cleanout! So many genres of books, excellent packing job...Awesome seller! Art, thank you so much for the awesome books! Glad I could find a good home for them! Great packing job...everything arrived in one piece! Always a fun time hunting for vintage books at $2 apiece! Many books were out of print and such great topics and genres to choose from. Packing was done with care and everything was shipped out next day. Very happy with purchase!! I bought a TON of books from this seller and I couldn't be happier with the money spent! I was able to get antique and vintage books (most out of print) for $2 apiece. Many were autographed by the author...many came with newspaper clippings and ephemera...just an incredible score of great books 📚. So many interesting genres of books as well: supernatural, aviation, religion, history...the whole gammet. Really enjoyed the conversation with this seller and was happy to help him find a home for some of these books from his mothers estate. A+ seller SUPER QUICK, GREAT PRICES, AND VARIED INVENTORY! SUPER STAR SELLER 🌟 🤩 ✨️ 😍 Awesome books, most out of print and some signed by the author...all for $2 a piece....what more can you say??! Seller is a lot of fun in his shows, engaging...Will miss you, Art, when you run out of these books! Shipped very carefully in boxes and mailed out fast. Awesome seller all the way around. Great batch of books. It will take me a while to go through them and be loving every minute of it. Thank you kindly. I am a continued repeat customer to this shop, and always leave with a ton of great books for a steal. Thank you so much for everything, Art. A+ experience all the way around. Would recommend this seller to anyone. Great selection of books in unlimited topics...packs every box with care and precision, and is friendly to deal with. A true asset to the WhatNot community 👏 Seller has an incredibly diverse inventory of books for very low prices. Doesn't waste any time and runs his show efficiently. Books were packed with great care and every bit of space in the boxes was utilized so there was minimal shifting during transport. Totally great experience with this seller.