Reviews (142)I absolutely love my wallet, exactly the way it was explained. Thanks for another great experience. I love my new items. I will definitely be back. love everything!!! tyvm ❤️ I love my new earrings. They are going to make great gifts. Thanks for another great experience. Loved the jewelry I received! Excellent! Thank you !! O Thanks for my buyers givy! I will enjoy the gift card. Loved the show and the products I bought!! Would buy from here again! I love this flannel shirt so much. The color is gorgeous. Thanks for another great buying experience. fabulous as always. ty so much. I love my new shirts!! Thanks for a great experience. Great prices, as described, fast shipping! Thanks! Love. Love. Love.
Thank you 💕 great seller great deals it was a fun package to open. I appreciate the deals. tysm this wallet i just opened it yesterday put ot in my purse and it is literally falling apart. I take very good care of my stuff and walmart quality is better . i hate leaving bad review . but this is crazy The item is brand new. I gladly would have done a return for you, I wish you had contacted me first. love catching you on the live. thank you for this beautiful wallet! I love it. loved everything great deal All my stuff can exactly as described and she is so sweet ❤️