Reviews (1,332)this show was SO much fun, I had a blast. She is the best. The package was packed with so much care every box was in perfect shape. All blind boxes and ended up pulling most of my targets! even pulled the secret Monchichi 😍 I will absolutely be buying again! fast shipping. Great packaging as usual. awesome seller! thank you my kiddos love there stuff 😱 omg ty so much first case ever ty for giv appreciate so much amazing 🤩 seller amazing show ty so much❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for items. I love it all it was fun to do the wall. I absolutely recommend this seller great deal, fun lives and quick shipping. Awesome item seller A+++ recommended! Great seller, awesome deals, fast shipping, added some goodies to my package which was such a nice surprise, also had some very good items that are hard to find with great fair bidding experience! TYSM!🫶 one of my favorite people to buy from absolutely love her. fast shipping very well boxed! Tysm for completing my tama collection!!! Love you girl. Always happy to come support you and daughter. 💖 Thank you :) fast shipping as always. I’d give her 10 stars!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you! Love our new squishies that we have been looking for! Great show and great prices! The sweetest seller! Ty so much for my wheel wins and extras! Ty ty ty :) So sweet, thanks so much for the little extra gift! 🩷 Everything came fast and was packed beautifully! Really great show and deals ❤️ Highly recommend Thank you sweetfindsbyjeannie for my adorable axolotl, creepy eye ball, sugar filled bear. Please check out this really sweet and amazing seller. This was my first time buying from her and I was pleased how nice she is and the Banger selection she has. Definitely a 5 star seller. Was happy with the way my items were packaged and her Fast delivery! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💜💜💜💜💜 This seller is awesome 👌 She had great products, really good prices and fast shipping! Her shows are fun and I will be back! Absolutely amazing seller! Everything was packaged so carefully and securely, and my items arrived in perfect condition. You can really tell she puts thought and care into every order. Such a great experience overall, and I would definitely purchase from her again! 💕✨ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Everything arrived perfectly and exactly as expected. Always a great experience. Highly recommend! sweetest lady. greatly packaged and shipped super fast